Stressed Out Steve was released a little over three months ago and we’ve received a lot of feedback from family and friends who’ve played the game. Granted it was a very small release but we wanted to see if a desk-flippin’ game would be well received at all. To us, it met the right criteria and user metrics to consider it a possible avenue that we wanted to continue exploring. That said, during that time we’ve been hard at work to bring Stressed Out Steve into a more complete game than before and we’re happy to announce that an update (v1.03) will be published soon on to both, the Apple App Store and Google Play! We’ve got a whole smorgasbord of new features we’re excited to share with everyone so stay tuned!
Stressed Out Steve (v1.02) can now flip out on your favorite Apple device! Grab it from the App Store today!
In this latest update to Stressed Out Steve. We worked on fixing a significant number of bugs ranging from usability issues to a few crashes. There were so many fixes that they didn’t even all fit into the “What’s New In This Version” box from the Play store. Below is the full list of bugs/issues fixed in this latest update:
- Panning mode is now clearly denoted.
- Normal UI buttons are hidden when in panning mode.
- “End panning” button is now more clearly labeled (now labeled as “Back”).
- Made the swiping circle larger to assist the big-fingered folk.
- Tweaked stage 5 to reduce frustration from the battering ram!
- Changed “FLIP THE DESK” to “SWIPE THE DESK” as “Flip” was confusing some users.
- Fixed a freeze if you swiped desk repeatedly while Steve runs up to it.
- If you exit the game we now remember where you left off when you come back.
- Pressing the back button from in-game asks if you want to go back to main menu.
- Pressing the back button from main menu exits the game.
- Fixed some levels where students hanging from the ceiling ropes would flip out and wreck the place before Steve wrecked the same place.
- Sped up the summary screen score tally.
- Improved panning – it now works intuitively as users expect.
- Enabled users to skip mission introduction by tapping the screen.
- Players can now play offline (like in the subway) and have their score posted to the leader board when a connection is available.
- Removed some low-gameplay-valued props across all levels to improve performance.
- Made some changes to texts to comply with Apple’s guidelines.
This is only our first round of updates and we are planning on adding more levels and improvements so stay tuned!
It’s been a while, but nullptrstudios has finally published our first mobile game! Introducing, Stressed Out Steve!, the “story” of a school teacher that has had it with his unruly classroom. You must flip Steve’s desk and take out the most annoying student as well just cause general havoc. Break through walls, desks, bathroom stalls and more with your mighty desk! Claim top-10 bragging rights by posting your score to a global leader board! This first release features 5 challenging levels that you must complete in a row, with additional levels and play modes coming in the next few weeks. Currently available on the Google Play Store with Apple App Store coming soon (currently under review).
Grab your copy now on the Google Play Store
American Chopping Sensei is now available in the Windows 8 store. Our game page is no longer a dirty old liar, it’s legit. To experience the only game with hairy hands of fury for yourself, click here.
We are also now commencing work to port the app for the Windows Phone 8 platform, and should be able to bring that to you all (it’s not just us right?) very soon. Stay tuned for more info.
It’s been quite a bit since our last update! But fear not our legion of fans (let’s pretend we have legions of fans for a moment), for our next title, American Chopping Sensei is arriving soon! You’ll notice that the Games page excitedly says it’s “Available Now!” but alas, that page is nothing but a web of lies for it is actually going through Windows 8 certification as we speak. With that said, we’ll be telling the truth soon enough.
But, what’s that you say? You say you don’t have Windows 8 because the start menu is missing? Well that’s kind of a bummer, but you’ve got a smartphone right? Yes? Of course you do. Soon(ish), you will also see American Chopping Sensei on Windows Phone 8, Android and iOS as well. Stay tuned for updates on when the game is available for these platforms!
Our first title Ramen Ninja is now available for download on your XBOX 360. There are several ways you can download Ramen Ninja:
- The easiest way to find Ramen Ninja is to Bing! “Ramen Ninja” on your XBOX dashboard.
- You can also visit our marketplace page, and buy the game on your pc. The download will then be done automatically when you log into your profile on your XBOX. Ramen Ninja on XBOX LIVE Marketplace site!
Do you have what it takes to be a Ramen Ninja?